Saturday, May 14, 2011

Side Effects

Earlier this morning I was awakened to a sense of fairly significant flushing - perhaps a 9.2 on a scale of 10 whereas 10 = Spontanious Combustion. This happens sometimes as a Side-Effect of Medications I must take. At this point I'm ON FIRE; and with this level of intensity (it varies) I left my bed, got a slice of bread and a glass of DP for a light breakfast, sat in 'my spot' on the sofa and posted the following series of comments to FaceBook via my BlackBerry:
  • Except for a few birds, a very quiet morning. gonna be Beautiful today! -at least for a while.
  • Patience and Humility . . .
  • Flashed Awake . . .
  • Dr Pepper and 7-Grain Bread.
  • Social-Media Ever-Shifting . . .
  • Love Red Hair!
  • Socks to Bed or No?
  • Where are my Alphabets?
  • Gotta Work on Blog and Book today!
  • 'Black Swan?' Depravity!
  • Chills Now! Need Cover! Brrr!
  • Needing a Hug . . .
  • Prickly Skin and Burning Eyes . . .
And a little later, after I'd napped some more:
  • "Be Excellent to Each Other!"
So . . . maybe I wasn't so lucid during this experience. Interpretations Invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment