Friday, April 1, 2011

Travelogue: Day 2

Dear Emily---

Another long day today but not bad at all! I'll tell you one thing though; the Rain on this Island is Frequent and Wet! Certainly Wetter than in Colorado! But it's all been good.

Went to some very good Sessions today. One thing I'll need to focus on if I expect to sell anything is 'How to Pitch your Novel' for Introverts. Anymore, we're expected to sell to the Agent, sell to the Publisher, sell to the Marketplace. Oy Veh! What think you of E-Publication?

Very Colorful Writing Colleagues here in Coupeville. One reminds me of you in many ways. Her hair is not quite as deep an auburn as yours and she's perhaps a bit more pensive. Ahhhh, maybe I fit in all too well. I get a sense that not too many Folks come up here in a Dry-as-a-Bone Duster and Cowboy Hat.

Seafood again tonight. What?! Surely you weren't expecting me to come to the Great Northwest just to eat Chicken! But truth is, I miss MaMa's Cornbread!

More tomorrow, I'm sure. I've got some reading to do and then bedward for me.

Your devoted Adventurer,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment