Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Friends

I'm always up for meeting a New Friend. I often find such a Person interesting and wonderful and unique--in other words, they're just like everyone else.

I've meet someone Face-to-Face today who'd I'd visited with previously via facebook and Skype, so she wasn't a total stranger. I will be consulting with her as a Professional regarding some matters that have become important to me in my Middle Years. I'm thinking also that I might share some experiences and insights along the way that will be at once a means of record and self-reflection. Such issues are somehow different when seen in print. They become more real to me, vibrant even.

Perhaps I'll talk about other things as well. Perhaps you'll even join me and enter into the Conversation, if you please.

But in the meantime, I'm encouraged by our dialogue this morning, and what might come of the Journey.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to mixing up the dialogs of life with you - here, on Facebook AND face-to-face!

    ReplyDelete