Friday, February 18, 2011

Working Plan for 'Lucid Noodle'

Here's my Working Plan for Lucid Noodle thus far:  
   Sunday--The Spiritual Journey: Issues and Writings and Personal Spiritual Context and Worshipful Expressions of Moment.
   Monday--Greetings to the Week: A Paragraph; a Line or Two; A Pic maybe?
   Tuesday--Bi'ness Thoughts: What's going on in the Business World at Glen Eyrie and Elsewhere.
   Wednesday--Caniptions, Hissy Fits and The Vapors: Getting Along with My Feminine Side. (Yup, I'm aware of the Dangers!)

   Thursday--The Whimsical Muse: Whatever Humors Me on my Dayy Oft!
   Friday--Reposts: Things I've worked on previously and may have even posted or published elsewhere.
   Saturday--Shabbat Shalom! No Writing or Posting on the Blog this Day.
  
   Holiday Preemptions: Kinda Speaks for Its Own Self.

Of course, this is ALL subject to Review, Revision and Refinement--even Rejection. But let me know what you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh goody - it's Sunday! So let's see: Sunday--The Spiritual Journey: Issues and Writings and Personal Spiritual Context and Worshipful Expressions of Moment.

    To quote Frazier: I'm listening!

    ReplyDelete