Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trifecta

I had Three Important Appointments today with a Trifecta of Friends who are extraordinarily meaningful to me. And as a result, today was quite encouraging--uplifting even.

I consulted with a professional Metaphyisical Analyst regarding some Lessons and Attitude Adjustments I should have been attentive to long ago. It didn't take long for her to nail down what my particular Baggage is and how we might address it. She is knowledgable and articulate and warm and yet tells me forthrightly what I need to know.

The second Person is a long-time Friend and former Colleague in another Life (i.e., the Teaching Profession). We have lunch and check signals and compare notes every 3-4 months or so. Gives us both a chance to vent, clear our heads and have a few laughs. I've been told I need to laugh more. I believe this assessment to be true; I don't have a sense of humor of which I'm aware.

The visit to my Primary Care Physician was no less a treat, especially since (most of) my Numbers were just pretty good today (I'd SWARE those Scales are off!). And sometime between our last meeting and the one today she had found time to read a draft of my Novel and offer both written and verbal feedback.

I mean to work harder to become like these three dear People. Straightforward and Honest. Genuinely Affable and Approachable. And most of all, Available.

These are Wonderful Friends indeed and I'm very fortunate. So . . . Yes, it's been a Pretty Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment