Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Book Reviews

Some time ago, I began to add very short Book Reviews to our Business Facebook Page for Glen Eyrie. I've written several Book and Film Reviews the past few years for Amazon. Having enjoyed that experience, I thought that such blurbs highly condensed might possibly add some interest to the Glen Discussion overall. So far--not so much.

It's a challenge to come up with those pithy, precise statements that are at once clever and have something to say. I read the reviews of others and find things I'd like to emulate such as style and vocabulary and clarity. Yes, I'd like to learn to write that way. 

So I'll keep at it and possibly Folks will begin to notice. Perhaps some will come to find those Titles I mention are just pretty good reads, which is what I'm interested in after all . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment