Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dreaming Questions

Earlier today I posted the following of facebook: Do Dreams really tell you anything? I've been trying to find out. Interesting Journey! A Number of People responded but I've managed to come up with a few more Questions.
  • Do you pay attention to your Dreams?
  • Do you keep a Dream Journal?
  • Do you believe Dreams speak to you about Present Situations?
  • Do you believe Dreams can indicate Situations or Difficulties of Past Lifetimes?
  • Have you ever read Articles or Books focusing on Dream Interpretation?
  • Have you ever sought Professional Interpretation of your Dreams?
  • Has such increased Understanding of your Dreams encouraged or supported Lifestyle Changes?
I'm still formulating answers for myself but I'd love you consider your opinion if you'd care to share.

1 comment:

  1. So many questions! 8)
    *Yes, I pay attention to my dreams.
    *I don't keep a dream 'journal' but when I have a particularly interesting dream, I do write it down.
    *Yes, I believe dreams speak to us about our present situations or situations arising. I also believe God can be warning us about the future as well.
    *No, I do not believe dreams can indicate situations or difficulties of past lifetimes, as I do not believe we have past lifetimes. I believe it is appointed unto man, once, to die -and after that, judgement. (I don't believe in purgatory either.)
    *Yes, I've read articles and books on dream interpretations.
    *No, I've never sought 'professional' interpretation of my dreams - as in, I've never paid anyone to interpret for me. I have an aunt that's a Jungian psychoanalyst who has given me her input on certain dreams, which I take with a grain of salt. I have a friend, whom you've ment, that God sometimes gives the interpretation of dreams.
    *Input from books, article, websites, friends and relatives has helped me tune-in more to my dreams. But I rely on God to confirm any given thing to me. When I've believed a certain dream came with warning, I've tried to heed the warning, but I don't know that I'd say a dream has really supported any lifestyle changes - though perhaps they should have.

    Just my thoughts and opinions. 8)

    ReplyDelete