Monday, March 21, 2011

Remarkable Blessing

I work with some pretty amazing People; they're quite wonderful really! Our situation is a Remarkable Blessing for which I'm truly grateful and I try to remember to thank God Almighty every day!

Glen Eyrie has been a place of common employment, a place of physical and spiritual healing, a place of meaningful prayer and a place to be of legitimate service to others.

Most of the Folks I work with are smarter than I am. I believe all of them of quicker than I am! But they tolerate me and strengthen me and lift me up when I falter and are forever teaching me how better to love the Lord.

We host People of all stripes and types with most attending a Program or a Conference, a Wedding or Tea or some Day Event. Some come perhaps needing a place of solace -- even solitude -- for a few days. We're there for them. 

And all the Glory goes to God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment